We have several filters on our e-mail system in order to avoid receiving as much spam e-mail as possible and also to protect us from virus e-mails. Please note the following tips regarding sending e-mails:
- Do not use ALL CAPS in the subject line. (It's better to use all lowercase rather than uppercase.)
- Always type something in the subject line.
- Do not use backgrounds. (Spammers use this to get through filters.)
- Do not use "stationary." (It should be set to "None.")
- It's better to put some text in the message rather than no text at all.
- Do not use "send file" from inside the program. (When Microsoft put this feature in, spam wasn't much of an issue, but it is an issue now.)